For over a decade, the Funding 4 Education leasing program has been helping schools of all shapes and sizes get the equipment they need when they need it.
Working exclusively in the education sector, our flexible leasing programs enable schools to get the equipment they need rather then what their budget permits, allowing the school to deliver the ultimate learning experience.
By working closely with both the school and the supplier, we help to remove all of the unnecessary headaches out of equipment acquisition. Over the years, our team has established a UK network of trusted suppliers that all provide the best of the best equipment to the education sector. We have over 3,500 school accounts to manage and are looking to maximise the opportunity within our existing clients as well as attract new clients through our marketing department.
This is the perfect opportunity for a creative Marketing Executive with a positive can-do attitude who wants to embrace the challenge, show what they’re capable of through enquiries received and share their knowledge and skills with their team.
What would the Marketing Executive be responsible for?
- Develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to our supplier and schools, through email, postal and social method methods
- Develop marketing strategies to maximise repeat business within our customer base
- Develop marketing strategies to attract new suppliers to avail themselves of our service
- Generating ideas using own research and internal intelligence for campaigns
- Create content to contribute to the company’s objectives
- Support Account Managers with material required for bespoke customer leasing facilities
- Analyse marketing resources and campaigns
- Provide evaluation reports for management
- Design and production of all marketing material including printed documents, website content, landing pages and oversees social media accounts
- Monitors competitor activity and highlights where and when the company marketing strategy may need to change direction
- Mentoring colleagues within the Marketing Department
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
- Work with management to develop marketing plans
- Prepare internal briefing documents for all campaigns
- Tailor presentation template with Account Managers for meetings to add that personal touch
What skills are required for the application?
- Lead generation
- Implementing email campaigns
- Post campaign analysis
- Experience using Mautic platform
- Fully competent with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience using WordPress
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Great commercial and common sense
- Experience within the education industry is desired but not essential
This is a long-term project in a non-call-centre environment. As a company, we believe in developing talent to achieve personal and career goals and as a result our policy is to promote from within. Our whole foundation is based on meritocracy therefore your career progression is in your hands as much as it is ours. Come and see for yourself!
If you feel you can make a difference and want to make your mark in a forward-thinking working environment, apply now!