Our customers expect to be dazzled by our service and unparalleled advice. At Funding 4 Education we’re totally focused on helping our schools to keep their teaching environment up to date with the very latest equipment. Generally, making their lives easier and more fun for them and their pupils.
It’s doing things different. It’s changing the game. And to make that happen our people need to be a little bit different too. Forget about pen pushers and clock watchers. Our people are super sharp, switched on and encouraged to innovate. Flexible, friendly, and up for any challenge. So if you join our customer services team, get ready for something new.
You must possess a positive “can do attitude” to problem solving and customer satisfaction. You must have a practical “common sense” & commercial approach to building business relationships and be able to appreciate and understand that the team’s delivery of the company’s service will determine the future outcome of the relationship.
A pleasant and enthusiastic personality is a pre-requisite and the ability to create and develop rapport with schools at every level is paramount. Good organisational skills and an exacting eye for detail are essential. People power is key, and as a team leader you’ll be able to motivate and lead a team by example. You’ll delegate responsibility where necessary to bring the very best out of your team.
You’ll be an integral part of the company’s administration team where you’ll have the ability to input on the direction of the business and its processes. A determination to succeed and an appetite to take on responsibility will maximise the potential of this fulfilling career opportunity.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Well organised
- High degree of common sense
- Rapport Building Skills
- Taking initiative
- Ability to listen
- Determination to succeed
- Pride in performance
- Excellent phone manner
- Good Time Management
- To be fully conversant with the leasing process from proposal through to invoicing & payout
- To understand the strengths & weaknesses of each leasing company
- To understand settlements and upgrades and to be able to access these figures on request
- To understand how to correctly complete all lease documentation & to ensure that all customer correspondence is accurate and grammatically correct
- To maintain all records in a neat and tidy manner and to maintain the filing and archiving system in line with the company’s guidelines
- To develop ongoing relationships with suppliers & schools to maximise the efficiency and profitability of the relationships
- To obtain competitive quotes on equipment from suppliers
- To be fully conversant with the correct completion of a sales / customer file
- To ensure accurate database management ensuring that up to date leases and records are kept on clients and the TR / CRM accurately records the latest information
- To be responsible for the sale, collection & disposal of “end of lease” goods in the most profitable manner
- To assist in the collection of secondary rentals, end of lease payments and the return of goods from end users
- Any other duties considered as reasonable by management