Help your children settle into lessons quicker and increase engagement, boosting your school’s performance.
Today, many children are only experiencing the great outdoors when they are in school, which is why we must do everything possible to make the most of their playtimes outside. According to a study at Harvard Medical School, regular exercise changes the brain to improve memory and thinking skills.
Did you know?
Today, many children only experience the great outdoors when they are in school, which is why we must do everything possible to make the most of their playtimes outside.
By installing playground equipment that motivates your pupils to join in, you’ll be helping to increase their endorphin levels which reduces stress. Even if you only manage to get them into natural light, you’ll still be raising their vitamin D levels which can improve their mood.
Immerse your pupils
Is your quiet area the noisiest part of the playground? Of course it is, if it’s the only place where there’s anything interesting going on. Immerse every child in the play activity of their choice, regardless of age, all genders, for the full time they are outside.
Have you started to think about getting Chromebooks for your classroom, or maybe you already have some and want to acquire some more, but couldn’t in your budget? Why not request a callback and speak to one of our Customer Care Specialists! We’re here to help and can find a plan to suit you!
Benefits of pupil outdoor play
- Mental health: Outdoor play and learning increases both the mental well-being of your pupils as well as their ability to focus in the classroom
- Physical health: Having a varied play environment can increase inclusion and encourage more healthy activity for your pupils
Benefits of leasing
The pandemic has taught us many things and the time we spend outdoors is one of them. Increase pupil time outdoors while also looking after your budget.
- School budget: Utilise the F4E payment plan and save your school’s capital for supply teaching, emergency repairs and stationary.
- Less upfront expense – there is no lump sum to payout, meaning that you have more cash available for other essential items or can upgrade sooner than your budget might otherwise permit.
- Flexibility to choose – because school equipment leasing is flexible, you can look at a wider range of equipment. This can include items from top brands that might have otherwise been out of your budget and just not affordable.